OS1 is a logistics platform that provides an extensive development framework and sandbox environment for building advanced logistics apps and solutions. The platform supports the development of apps for both internal solutions and Apps that you can monetize by publishing them in the Marketplace.
Note: The Marketplace will launch later in 2023.
Before you can build an app you need to create an account in the OS1 developer portal.
You can sign up for an account using either your email address (personal or business) or with single sign-on (SSO) through Google or GitHub.
To create an account using your email address:
- In your browser, open the OS1 developer portal.
- Select Create account.
- Select Login with email or choose Single Sign On with Google or GitHub.
Login with email is accomplished using your email address and a One Time Password (OTP).
To login using your email address:
- Enter your email address and then select Send OTP.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) that is sent to the email address that you supplied and then select Login.
After you sign-in, the Developer Platform dashboard opens.
The developer portal provides you with everything you need to start building your app.
From here you can try the APIs to see how they work or jump straight to registering your App and getting your client ID and client secret. For information on registering your App, see Getting started building Apps.
You can explore our APIs in a common read-only environment using a pre-populated data set.
- From the left navigation column, select Try Our APIs.
- On the Try Our APIs page, pick an API endpoint to explore and select Try It.
- To run the API call, select Run API Call.
The results of the call are displayed in the Response window.
Now that you have seen how the APIs work, you can start building real Apps.
Updated 22 days ago