The following how-to sections describe the steps necessary to create and manage Vehicles using the Vehicle Framework APIs.
For more information about the complete set of endpoints available, see the Vehicle API Reference.
- An account on the OS1 Platform and a Platform Tenant. For more information, see Getting started with the OS1 Platform.
- Credentials for an App on the OS1 Platform. For more information, see Getting started building Apps.
- An access token. For more information about creating an access token for testing purposes, see Postman Collection or How to use the API 'Try It' feature.
- A mechanism to call the endpoints. You can use our Postman Collection or the “Try It!” feature in our API Documentation for testing purposes.
To create a Vehicle, you must:
- Register the Vehicle. For more information, see How to: Create a Vehicle
Additionally, you can:
- Update the details of a particular Vehicle with Vehicle ID. For more information, see How to: Update a Vehicle.
- Retrieve the list of Vehicles and Vehicle details. For more information, see How to: Retrieve Vehicle Details.
- Retrieve Vehicle state. For more information, see How to: Retrieve State of a Vehicle.
- Update Vehicle state. For more information, see How to: Change the State of a Vehicle.
Updated 2 months ago